About Our Book
The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules for Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees combines exclusive research with practical tools and reflective questions for how organizations, teams, and individuals can best prepare for the future workplace. This book profiles exclusive research into how forward-looking companies are navigating the future workforce and workplace. These practices are segmented around how organizations are responding to three macro shifts:
- What workers expect from work
- How technology transforms the workplace
- The changing composition of the workforce
Key Features of the Book
- Over 50 case studies developed through more than 100 personal interviews with organizations from a cross section of industries, including Airbnb, Cisco, Cognizant Technologies, Credit Suisse, GE, Genentech, Glassdoor, IBM, JetBlue, La-Z-Boy, LinkedIn, RackSpace, SunTrust, Verizon Wireless, and more.
- Exclusive research was conducted for the book among over 2,100 global heads of Human Resources and Hiring Managers across 7 countries and 10 industries. These findings identify a segment of “winning workplaces.” These companies are headed by HR leaders who are leading the way in navigating the future workforce and workplace. This book shares what these HR leaders are doing to create a compelling employee and customer experience.
- Ten rules to navigate the future workplace, which focus on the types of experiences workers expect from work, how technology is transforming the workplace, and the changing composition of the workforce;
- Reflective questions at the end of each chapter posed for what you, your team, and your organization can do to prepare for the future workplace.
- Advice on how you can become a workplace activist and consider the expected and unexpected outcomes of making the changes you see needed in the workplace.
- Forward by Diane Gherson, CHRO of IBM